At Royal Windsor we have the flexibility to create a bespoke package that can promote your brand to a large market. With thousands of visitors each week plus extensive TV coverage of our first class racing, sponsorship and advertising at Royal Windsor Racecourse are great ways to get your name noticed.
Up to 10,000 spectators attend each race meeting and "At the Races", the dedicated racing channel attracts 15,000 viewers every 15 minutes. Advertising schedules may be tailored to suit your requirements and include year-long campaigns, monthly bursts and one day promotions.
Typical race sponsorship includes:
• Name of Race - in all race carrying national press The "6 words here " Stakes
• Directors hospitality during race
• Racecard advertisement
• Banner space on running rail
• Acknowledgment in our Racecard welcome
• Presentation of best turned out horse award
• Presentation of trophy to winning connections
• 30 second airtime on our big screens
Typical season banner advertising includes:
• 26 meeting coverage
• 24ft x 3ft banner (only artwork required)
• 2 annual members badges
• Race day networking events
Windsor Racecourse is between Windsor itself and Maidenhead West on the A308. If you’re coming from the west on the M4, exit Junction 6. On the M3 from the south exit Junction 3 and follow the A332 to Windsor.
Trains run frequently from London Paddington and Waterloo to Windsor Central, Windsor and Eton Riverside. Then take the French Brothers’ riverbus the two miles to the racecourse jetty.